Nice way to usher in the new year isnt it? To be in a flurry of activity...
I spent the last two new years working and finally this year, i did not have to wake up and put on my uniform and go to work (I do miss hanging out with Lainey though).
One thing though besides my sister, its been guys night out after guys night out for the past few days. Girls??? Where the hell are you guys? Okay fine~!! My fault that i couldnt make it on Fri but i should be meeting Lainey soon. Yeay~!!!
So lets see what am i doing on the 5th day of the new year? Trying to call the government office. No one is picking up the phone. Its so annoying. Sigh. Should i call again??? And on top of that i have a visit to the dentist. DENTIST~!!! Argh.
I am trying to cram everything into one week.
Being back for a month is not a very long time. After all there are only 4 weekends in a month. That's like...nothing. I don't want to go back yet.......
Being back for a month is not a very long time. After all there are only 4 weekends in a month. That's like...nothing. I don't want to go back yet.......
Yes, i do realise this is an ESS post but it is a marked improvement over my emo posts. Both of which arent the best things to blog about. And i do have pictures. Lots of them from my holidays right after exams (party) to Adelaide and finally those taken back in Msia - family pics and also "family pics". Lol. All of which i will NOT be posting up anywhere (blog, facebook, does anyone still use friendster?). Yeap, whine away you suckers but i am not putting them up cause... Okay, that was harsh~!
So quick update...
New years eve - Dinner with family (yum), fireworks, friends, wii, expired alcohol... Lol
New years day- Sleep off new years eve :) + extended family lunch, Dinner? How come i dont remember dinner??? Oh, i think its cause i cooked.. Hahaha~!!!
2nd Jan - ??? I dont remember... OMG how can i not remember. I went dating the wholeeeeeee day~!!! :) And met up with the guys after... ^.^ (I wish we had more time)
3rd Jan - Slept, ate at Uno's and then dinner...dinner...with the bf n family (I think it went well...i think...It did right???)
4th Jan - Spent whole day with baby until she fell asleep and i think she woke me up this morning to tell me she was going off to school. I hope i told her good luck and not good night. I dont remember what i said.
Going to call the MFA again. Hope they pick up. STILL NO ONE PICKING UP~!! HOW LONG MORE DO I HAVE TO BLOG BEFORE THEY PICK UP~!! I AM BORED~!!! Okay. Taking a Chill pill. Taken. Chilling.
You know when u call them.. First, its bilingual, then you pick your language (pick BM, they pick up faster) and then everything is in BM or English depending on which you picked and finally they say, "One moment please.. blahblah" in English only. What happened to the BM?
Oh yeah, i tried both. English doesnt even get a ring tone. You just get disconnected after a while. A least BM seems more hopeful cause it rings and then on hold and it rings. But NO ONE IS PICKING UP YET~!!!
I need other forms of help~!
Help???
#for help press F1# /swt
No comments:
Post a Comment