Sometimes we lead ourselves to believe in things that we might believe to be true, but it may not be the case.
Be it convincing ourselves of the extent a person may care for you, or telling yourself of what might be.
There are a lot of mysteries unanswered but I have stopped wondering.
Let it be.
One day it might come.
Maybe not.
Friendship.
Relationship.
Ship.
Led by the wind and the sea.
Uncertain,
unstable.
Unknowing...
These things are fragile and unpredictable.
I have given up prognosticating when it comes to determining the voyage of the ship.
Be it convincing ourselves of the extent a person may care for you, or telling yourself of what might be.
There are a lot of mysteries unanswered but I have stopped wondering.
Let it be.
One day it might come.
Maybe not.
Friendship.
Relationship.
Ship.
Led by the wind and the sea.
Uncertain,
unstable.
Unknowing...
These things are fragile and unpredictable.
I have given up prognosticating when it comes to determining the voyage of the ship.
1 comment:
you okay hun? drop me a line once in a while =)
Post a Comment