Its nothing new. Tons of people have started blogshops and style blogs, and I have even thought of doing either or both but I have never brought myself to actually do it. And probably now isn't the best of times to be starting considering I have my thesis to write up but what the heck...
I need some distraction and release anyway...
This of course started off by me procrastinating and stumbling on these blogs: Clothed Much, What Would a Nerd Wear
On top of that, was me rummaging through my closet to find an outfit for my date tomorrow. It is hard because I have to wear something that I can wear to work and instantly style up to go out..
But here goes, my first outfit ever to be posted...
The one year anniversary outfit.
First, my new dress purchased from Asos.com.
I had a problem with this dress when I put it on as I realised it may be too simple for a dinner date. So on to the closet and I tried to match it with a couple of belts and accessories but in the end I opted for my butterfly necklace...
I decided since it was a dinner, no one would look anywhere below my waist anyway. ;) Plus it was autumn, close to winter and cold. Hence, the winter jacket to go with my outfit.

No comments:
Post a Comment