Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The story of life as I know it...

We are fools to think it would be easy. Well either that or just children with very wealthy parents who actually do have it easy. Lucky them I say, unfortunately for me, I ain't one of them.

So comes the time when we graduate and out we come to face the big. bad world. At first it seemed like life was full of new experiences, new beginnings but after now almost 11 months, I am in a rut.

Work. I found a job soon enough. It only took me three months to find a job which most would say is a good thing. However, what I am doing is nowhere near what I intended to do. In fact, sad to say I really, really hate my job. Maybe this seems like the age old story (everyone hates their job, you say) but I am actually sacrificing so much for something I hate? Worth it? I think not.

That is all I have for today but believe me there will be more tomorrow and the day after.

No comments: