I am so out of character. What am i doing? Little do we know about what is in store for us. Everyday is a new challenge, a new world. A and S ended it again and i think to myself, why am i trying so hard here? I talked to A yesterday and all i really wanted is to just go drown my sorrows with A and forget it all. Get drunk and be stupid... Just like old times. Although this time not so stupid. Haha... Like it never happened and just move on to another thing, another person maybe...
This whole jealous girlfriend sh*t is just so not me. Guys should appreciate being with me and treasure this and not me trying and trying to make something out of -i-don't-know- is this nothing? Has it become that?
*depressed*
I didnt come on holiday to be depressed.
To be honest i just dont know what to think anymore...
AND STRESS~!!!
RESULTS FARKING COMING OUT TMR~!!!!
This whole jealous girlfriend sh*t is just so not me. Guys should appreciate being with me and treasure this and not me trying and trying to make something out of -i-don't-know- is this nothing? Has it become that?
*depressed*
I didnt come on holiday to be depressed.
To be honest i just dont know what to think anymore...
AND STRESS~!!!
RESULTS FARKING COMING OUT TMR~!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment