Sunday, November 23, 2008

With a day to go...

I haven had my laptop working normally for months and finally when i decide to get it repaired i realise that it takes a whole lot more than just sending it in to the computer tech. So i am back with a laptop that is on the brink of exploding in my face (literally) and 30 dollars less. Its just so frustrating not having a comp to work with. I cant take it.

Then the bills came and paying for them just left me broke. I hate~! Luckily i already set aside my Adelaide money before and i still have it saved up (sorta). And baby insisted on buying my tickets for me so i guess that helps too.

The weather has been really "GREAT" as well. Almost summer but it has been raining everyday for the past few weeks and its really really cold... So much for going to the beach and getting a tan... Wun and I have been planning and getting disappointed week after week. Not only that but yesterday we shopped in the rain~!! RAIN~!! OMG~! And i wore my winter jacket~! WINTER~!!! What is up with the crazy weather?

Job applications. Applied everywhere. Got nowhere. I just felt a huge kick in my self esteem and its also really worrying that i cant get a job now. What if i dont get a job when i graduate? How am i going to get my PR? A million thoughts, a million directions i can choose to go, or not go. Whatever. *headache*

Dont know where i am going... Dont know what i am doing..

I just want to go on my break. Take my holiday. I just want to have peace and quiet and comfort. Will i get it? Will i not?

Dont you wonder? Cause i do.

All i wanted was some reassurance that i was welcome and that my presence was wanted. Was that really too much to ask for? And all i got was more and more thoughts to make me even more doubtful of what i have been fighting for.

My ship is sinking.

No comments: