Funny thing but suddenly techno/trance/house music seems to be doing it for me. Never would I have thought that it would come to this.
I tried to study today, my exams are in a day and I just can't seem to get to it. I seem to have lost my motivation. I actually fell asleep and only woke up now at 6.30pm. I am trying to study now but obviously it is not going very well since I am blogging.
I haven't applied for my graduation and I didn't apply for honours at my uni. Suddenly everything just seems to fall apart in front of me and I know if I don't give it my all, I will be seeing my ass back in uni next semester. I hope I am not subconciously driving myself back there. Nuuhh-huh... That just won't do.
I should call him, make a fuss and get back to my books. And then make dinner and get back to my books. Shower and repeat. I will do WELL this semester. I have to.
I know i WILL~!
As for stinky ex-es... BLEH to you~! BLEH~! *hates* T.T
I know who I need...
No comments:
Post a Comment