Friday, June 12, 2009

When study is out of the question...

50 Little Secrets.

Be honest no matter what, then tag at least fifteen friends. (I hate posting these things on Facebook... I also changed my name and I should remove all my pictures and albums...anti-stalker proof)

01. Who was your last text from? Lets see... Its from Steven... Imagine that.. Hehe...

02. Where was your default picture taken? MJ's house. Nasilemak night.

03. Your relationship status? Uncertain ;)

04. Have you ever lost a close friend? Lost from this world or lost from my life? Anyway i have had both... :(

05. What is your current mood? Stressed and cbf to study...

06. How many siblings do you have? 1

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names? On a need to know basis. You dont need to know, if you are my friends you would.

08. Where do you wish you were right now? In bed, asleep

09. Have a crazy side? HAH~!

10. Ever had a near death experience? Yeap. Considered. Almost killed someone too.

11. Something you do a lot? Sleep and EAT (unfortunately)

12. Angry at anyone? Anger is an emotion that wastes time and energy, so no.

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like? Him, the person that I like :(

14. When was the last time you cried? The night before...

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for? Those that mean more to me than life itself...

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep? "What would tomorrow bring?"

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Anand :) [Miss u dude]

18. What is your favorite song? You cant break a broken heart - Kate Voegele

19. What are you doing right now? This crappy thing...

20. Who do you trust right now? Myself..its always myself...

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? My dad...

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week? =P

23. Who is your best friend that lives closest to you? Gee this question sucks...

24. Describe your life in one word? Hmmm..this is hard. I would go with 'amazing'...

25. Who are you thinking of right now? Biochem... Not a who, a what...

26. What should you be doing right now? Sigh, studying.. Finals in a week..

27. What are you listening to? Kate Voegele - Kindly Unspoken

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug? Again q13...

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you? Winston... screamed like a girl too....

30. Do you act differently around the person you like? Haha...what stupid question is this?

31. What is your natural hair color? Pink. I was a mermaid in my past life. LOL.

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh? Anand with that stupid emoticon...

33. Who was the last person to make you sad? Hmmm...*shrugs*

34. What do you hear? Something is happeninnnngggggggg.......

35. Is your hair curly or straight? Straight

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before? Er, i m not FOOD~! Oh, wait...no i m so not answering this....

37. Do you have a best friend? Eh?

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days? Lemme count... oh BOTHER~! What kind of questions are these...

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer? All the time. I cant live without em. Btw there are a few in this post too...

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Haha.. yeah.. Please dont peek into my car...

41. Are you happy with life right now? With the fact that I have finals till end of the month? NO~!

42. Are you currently jealous? Nope

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing? My necklace. I NEVER take it off.

44. What were you doing on friday night? Doing this stupid thing... I am bored...

45. Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes...

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart? and..Yes...

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now? I was, but I think I got over it. So, right now, no.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for? I don't even remember when was the last time i went to the doctor... *touch wood*

49. How late did you stay up last night and why? 3am? Watching OTH... No more tea/coffee...

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yeah...

Kewl. And that is the end of the 50 little not so secrets. I only got half a lecture done so far. I really cbf studying this subject. What am I going to do??? Argh.

I should go fulfill my wish (Q8)... Oh and i tag everyone who reads this~!!! =P

1 comment:

素敵のぼや said...

50 Little Secrets.

Be honest no matter what, then tag at least fifteen friends. (I hate posting these things on Facebook... I also changed my name and I should remove all my pictures and albums...anti-stalker proof)

01. Who was your last text from? Text?

02. Where was your default picture taken? Amerikaland

03. Your relationship status? 一人

04. Have you ever lost a close friend? いいえ

05. What is your current mood? とてもたのし

06. How many siblings do you have? 一つ

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names? 林志?

08. Where do you wish you were right now? In ozland on my wine holiday

09. Have a crazy side? くらじ?

10. Ever had a near death experience? いいえ


11. Something you do a lot? pontificate

12. Angry at anyone? いいえ

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like? Not knowing what's going on

14. When was the last time you cried? Many solar cycles ago

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for? たぶん

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep? ねむい

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? わからない

18. What is your favorite song? Shinedown - Second Chance

19. What are you doing right now? dancing around naked like a mad monkey, what do i look like i'm doing

20. Who do you trust right now? 我輩のちび犬

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? 50% sale at jusco

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week? 我輩わすごくさびし~~~

23. Who is your best friend that lives closest to you? 我輩の大雪のなかま

24. Describe your life in one word? たのしんでる

25. Who are you thinking of right now? さああああ~~~~

26. What should you be doing right now? あそんでるいしょおに我輩のちび犬

27. What are you listening to? こたろおしお ー めっり くりすます ぁらんすさん。

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug? いないよ!

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you? 我輩のちび犬

30. Do you act differently around the person you like? もちろん!

31. What is your natural hair color? 黒い

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh? かば

33. Who was the last person to make you sad? さああああ~ わからない

34. What do you hear? 我輩のちび犬

35. Is your hair curly or straight? Straight but gradually turning wavy

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before? I r manz, you think?

37. Do you have a best friend? さね?

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days? しょがくせいじゃないよ!

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer? d=。=b

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? おおえ

41. Are you happy with life right now? ちょっと

42. Are you currently jealous? どうして?

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing? 我輩わだんしょくであります!

44. What were you doing on friday night? このばかのもの

45. Have you ever had your heart broken? もちろん!

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart? いいえ。。。。。 たぶん

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now? いるよ!

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for? じ

49. How late did you stay up last night and why? 2am, working OT

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? もちろん!

さ~~~ どしお?