Hangers
Lip balm
Keyboard
Well maybe the things are not that urgent but I hope I can get them soon. Man, I am so sleepy right now. I want to Zzz... :)
Today we got the keys to our new place. The agent was so flustered and overcome by all of us. All ten of us to be exact -including the bfs, gfs and friends. We didnt have that much trouble picking the rooms and it was settled pretty quick. I got the room I had my eye on and it was purely luck or fate or chance - whichever. Thank my lucky stars and thanks to my boyfriend and awesome friends I got my stuff moved in less than two hours. Unpacking however took much longer and boyfriend and I unpacked with the aide of candlelight... xD
Starting work tomorrow. I cant wait and at the same time I wish the holidays and lazing around didnt have to end. Although I have to say I haven been lazing around in a while. Been running and flying all over the place.
Hope I get some quiet time soon. Would have seriously considered moving in tonight if it wasn't for the lack of electricity. :(
Time for bed in like half an hour. Tired out.
Nitez.
P.S. A belated birthday post:
Happy belated 15th birthday, LiLiane

No comments:
Post a Comment