Wednesday, July 29, 2009

To my darling BFF...

First off, I CANNOT add you to my things I heart list...

Focus on THINGS

You are definitely not a THING

Second I think you have been studying too hard to find something like that so amusing...
Or maybe its the Scottish air or the alcohol?

And third you know I love you.
And I have enough blog posts to show that I do
Anymore and I think people will start suspecting otherwise... *hint*Hint*

On the other hand, where am I mentioned on your blog, I should ask... Hmph
*
On another note, I am off to work soon and I am pleased to see that I do have some avid followers to my blog. JI will be here soon. Can't wait. Especially when he is lugging all my goodies with him. Wheee...
Hehe...
And then we can go shop and chill and drink and drink and drink...
Whee...
Binge...
Screw my diet when he comes...
Not enough sugar...
*collapses*
Off to get my "hyperllergy"
Kewl.
I finally found my name. Shall tell Sam and Clancy bout it. If I see them.

2 comments:

mil0chel said...

i tink it's the Scottish stress lah... The only alcohol I have consumed came from the tiramisu cake I had like 3 weeks ago, and probably the orange liquor in the orange choc cake yesterday =.-'''

Ji said...

Drink and binge we shall! hehehe