Life is hard but every sweet moment counts for something.
Friends are great even though they come and go unexpectedly.
Every step of the way, there is always a helping hand.
Be it your own or one from another.
I should stop buying black.
I haven't prepared for Valentines.
I try not to support comercial holidays.
The boyfriend said he got me something.
>.<
I played with a mouse today.
I might consider it as a pet.
Should I?
I love my boyfriend :)
Friends are great even though they come and go unexpectedly.
Every step of the way, there is always a helping hand.
Be it your own or one from another.
I should stop buying black.
I haven't prepared for Valentines.
I try not to support comercial holidays.
The boyfriend said he got me something.
>.<
I played with a mouse today.
I might consider it as a pet.
Should I?
I love my boyfriend :)
2 comments:
wat happened to puppeh?
Puppeh I have to wait until I move house. Currently landlady don't let me have puppeh. Dont think I am even allowed to have mousey. But I can hide that one.. Haha..
Post a Comment