Wednesday, April 28, 2010

List of things to do:

  1. Optimisation of RL95s second trial. (Please work, this is my fifth optimisation. If this works I still have to do multiple repeats...)
  2. Read journal articles for questions next week. Why is it my turn so soon???
  3. Exam: Data assessment. Do I have to study for this? All the lectures?? What do I need to know???
  4. Exam: Literature review. Don't even ask me how they give an exam on literature review.-.-
  5. Invasion assays
  6. Immuno/Western
  7. WIP chair
  8. WIP presentation
  9. I don't even know what other experiments I have left to do...
  10. Writing my thesis - a fun 60 page assignment
  11. Final presentation
To top it all off, I have to do 1-9 and get substantial results in 4 months so that I can do 10 and 11. Goodbye weekends and holidays... :(

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", Tsan screams.

No comments: