Recently I picked up a new hobby. Maybe I wouldn't even call it a hobby, but I started online shopping. Before this I only looked and never actually bought anything as I still preferred the "continental"? way of shopping. But late nights at the lab, combined with Australia's early closing hours and the persuasion of many online shoppers around me, I finally decided to give it a shot and now I am hooked. Well not really. I mean its not like I went on a wild shopping rampage...
But this isnt about me and my shopping habits. This is about the frustrations of waiting for a package to arrive. This year started out with me waiting patiently for my birthday package from Ji, which not only never arrived but has been re-delivered and I still am yet to get it. I doubt I ever will. Not the original package anyway. And then there is my latest shopping which is yet to come. I called and checked but it still isn't here yet. The only good thing that can come out of this is I get my stuff late and get compensation for the late delivery i.e. refund on delivery $$$ but still.....
Gosh~! The annoyance. I mean they really cannot expect people to sit home and wait for a package, can they?
I guess after this I shall return to contemporary shopping and that way I can get my things immediately. Yay to that. Now how do I make the shops open later?
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment