My best friend asked me the other day, "Whats wrong with you?"
I wish I could sum up in a few words what was wrong with me at the moment.
I though experiences were supposed to make you grow stronger but why is it that every time I get beaten down I feel as if I am fighting a losing battle with myself?
Maybe I have gotten stronger in certains ways but my self-worth and confidence (which I am not sure even existed in the first place) is definately slowly deminishing.
I thought that now things would be different because the boyfriend was supposed to love me and care for me but I guess it just makes me more vulnerable to more hurt.
We are all busy and we all have our own things to do but...
Why is it with every passing day I lose the drive to do what I am rightfully supposed to?
I feel like cat now, lying in the sun...
Good night
3 comments:
wait what the heck.. i didn't ask you that... YOU ask ME that!!
I'm not the one you're refering to right?
oh crap.. i tot u were the one who typed the msg title.. hahahahahah so blur...
correction to post "i asked myself..."
Tsannie.. I miss u!
Post a Comment