Thursday, February 03, 2011

Gong Hei Fatt Choy to me...

Brought in the Chinese New Year (cny) alone although my reunion dinner wasn't so bad *secret*. I might just take up J's offer and go over there to stay for a while. This is the third cny abroad. More to come?

I am trying to read up now and prepare for a job interview. Yeap, on the first day of cny. I wonder if my grandmother was alive would she have anything to say about this? Well as long as I wear something more colourful and not all black, I shouldn't break any traditional rules (I hope). Also let's see what else was I not supposed to do? I think complaining was one of them. Haha... Oooops.

Well to all those out there celebrating, Eat lots and Get FATs :)
And to those in the north of QLDs, be brave and stay strong.

No comments: