I am not sure if I have any followers left since I haven't been online for so, so long. I am truly sorry.
Anyway I finally found a full time job that helps to pay the bills. Downside? It keeps me busy, too busy for anything else. So time for the next game plan. What shall I do now? Options, options...
Well while reading the issue of Cosmo for the month of May, I came across a suggestion to start a gratitude journal. So what better than to use my blog. Everyday I will try to write down one (or more) thing that I am grateful for (inspired by http://thxthxthx.com/)
Besides that, my style blog idea has gone down the drain as I have not been taking any pictures of yours truly.
More soon...
Today, I am grateful that it was sunny and I managed to do most of the things on my to do list. Yay~!
No comments:
Post a Comment