Sunday, April 26, 2009

More updates...

I can't believe it has only been a week. Just one miserable week. It seemed like much longer. I was supposed to go to class today but it rained, heavily. So here I am, nice and warm indoors waiting for the time to come when I HAVE to get my ass up and go to work. Lazy. I cant wait to stop. Someone please help me think of a way to get out of work this Friday. I cant take this anymore.

You know, I learnt to realise that when one door closes another opens. I realised that you have to put yourself out there and not be afraid because that is the only way to get what you want. You must know you might get hurt, you will definately fall and remind yourself that no matter how bad, you have to pick yourself up. I have made mistakes, i have failed in exams...made bad friendships (ruined good ones? or what might have been good ones?)... the list goes on.

But real failing is not the falling down, it is the staying down. Yes, i got this from Celine's blog. We all make mistakes in life. We can choose to hold it against ourselves, harbour it and let it eat away at us. Or we can harness it, tell ourselves once was enough for us to have learnt and rectify it so we never make the same mistakes again.

IELTS in less than two weeks...
Assignments are all DUE...
Someone please...
HELP?!

I wants to go shoppingsss... *hinthint*

No comments: