My dears, it will not end in a day. The pain will not just disappear. We cannot just move on because we decide to and the memories will not go away (unless you hit your head real hard -not advisable). You won't get over it in just a day. Be patient.
Yes, i know it's hard to do - easy to say you want to do it though but trust me, you'll get there.
So chin up kay? Me loves you lots.
P.S. I lost something but i managed to salvage part of it. I am glad. Granted it may seem like it is not what i wanted but then again I don't really know what i want anymore anyway. I am happier now though so that is good... I guess it will sort itself out in due time.
Now to focus on finals.
XoXoX
Yes, i know it's hard to do - easy to say you want to do it though but trust me, you'll get there.
So chin up kay? Me loves you lots.
P.S. I lost something but i managed to salvage part of it. I am glad. Granted it may seem like it is not what i wanted but then again I don't really know what i want anymore anyway. I am happier now though so that is good... I guess it will sort itself out in due time.
Now to focus on finals.
XoXoX
No comments:
Post a Comment