LOL~! Haha, yesterday we were all talking about this reality series called S-factor and I was happily mocking "embracing" the bimbo in me. That show is ridiculous but it is good for a laugh, so I do recommend people with nothing better to do, go look it up on Youtube or something. On second thought don't watch it. Your brain might DIE in the process. Yes, it is THAT stupid. [Note: was referring to the Singaporean S factor]
Type-type-type. I should be busy working on my essay now but nope I am blogging yet again.
I just finished my ielts test and it went pretty well I would say. Now to wait two weeks before my results are released. Yeay? I certainly hope so. Before I wake Huai up, I think i better move downstairs and continue my work at the dining table.
The weather is just great today and I wanted to go to the beach or go out and do something but as usual everyone is still asleep. I had a can of RedBull before my test so I am WIDE awake. I guess, I shall put all that excess energy into doing my essay. *big sigh* Well the windows are wide open though so I am getting lots of sun.
OKay. Yesterday, after my test a bunch of us went to have lunch. During lunch my phone rang (a rare occurence nowadays - no one calls me anymore) and i just picked up without even looking at caller ID. Suprised? SHOCKED? I know I was definitely happy... I am telling myself that it was a friend thing and it doesnt mean anything more but i know inside I am hoping.Even a small glimmer of hope is still hope. Why? I mean, why did it happen? *curious* I want it to happen again, will it?
Oh well whatever it is at least now I am just happy. I will face whatever reality checks after my finals okay? :(
Just let me be.
Oh yes, before i forget.
Type-type-type. I should be busy working on my essay now but nope I am blogging yet again.
I just finished my ielts test and it went pretty well I would say. Now to wait two weeks before my results are released. Yeay? I certainly hope so. Before I wake Huai up, I think i better move downstairs and continue my work at the dining table.
The weather is just great today and I wanted to go to the beach or go out and do something but as usual everyone is still asleep. I had a can of RedBull before my test so I am WIDE awake. I guess, I shall put all that excess energy into doing my essay. *big sigh* Well the windows are wide open though so I am getting lots of sun.
OKay. Yesterday, after my test a bunch of us went to have lunch. During lunch my phone rang (a rare occurence nowadays - no one calls me anymore) and i just picked up without even looking at caller ID. Suprised? SHOCKED? I know I was definitely happy... I am telling myself that it was a friend thing and it doesnt mean anything more but i know inside I am hoping.
Oh well whatever it is at least now I am just happy. I will face whatever reality checks after my finals okay? :(
Just let me be.
Oh yes, before i forget.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~!!!
HEY~! How come my anakanak didn't do anything for "mama"? *pouts* Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment