What the fark~!? I am so pissed. Asshole no.1 cannot take rejection, Asshole no.2 has a big mouth that talks a load of sh*t cause he can't get the girl he likes (YOU NEED TO GET A HEART TO FIND LOVE) and asshole no.3 cannot accept the fact that sometimes, SOMETIMES people are JUST NICE, it doesnt meant that they love you forever and ever.
All of them are idiots and a disgrace to their gender. GET AFARKING LIFE~!
Hell yeah I am pissed off.
Sigh.
I cried again last night too. I was sad yesterday. Someone I care about had a small accident. Nothing serious I would assume since that person could still come online and tell me about it. I hope you are okay... :( Get well soon.
Life is so...happening. LOL~!
GC and Can very, very soon. I can't wait. *excited*
This is a half-ass-ed post but I can't be bothered to blog anymore. You know when you have too much to say, it gets overwhelming, so for now i rather shut up.
All of them are idiots and a disgrace to their gender. GET A
Hell yeah I am pissed off.
Sigh.
I cried again last night too. I was sad yesterday. Someone I care about had a small accident. Nothing serious I would assume since that person could still come online and tell me about it. I hope you are okay... :( Get well soon.
Life is so...happening. LOL~!
GC and Can very, very soon. I can't wait. *excited*
This is a half-ass-ed post but I can't be bothered to blog anymore. You know when you have too much to say, it gets overwhelming, so for now i rather shut up.
1 comment:
tsannieeeeeee <3
WEEEEEEEHEHEEEEEEEE CAN & GC!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEERR UPPPP
mwah
Post a Comment