I need to revamp and clear out my wardrobe. I like having a lot of clothes, but then I never wear them, so I don't really know what is the point of keeping them. I end up wearing the few favourites and the rest just get left aside. Well to be fair, the weather does play a huge role in what I wear as well since half my clothes are winter woolies and half are summery tanks...
Recruited the boyfriend to help me spring clean my wardrobe and pack for Malaysia...
I am looking forward to going back this summer and also going on holidays with the boyfriend. Should be heaps of fun since we haven't been anywhere since Daylesford. The only ick part about going back is that I have a million and one loose ends to tie up here before I leave.
Yes the woe of responsibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment