My sister has delegated the task of finding a dress to match her blue belt to me. See picture of belt below.
So I dragged the boyfriend out and went shopping to see if there was anything I could find (also used it as an excuse to go out...). Shop after shop after shop... I really didn't think I would find anything in just one shopping trip. Then I walked into Dotti and I found this.
The skirt actually looks great on and it matched what I had on for the day (refer date outfit posted a few weeks back). But the next task was to find a whole outfit for my sister. WHOLE. It took me about 4-5 shopping trips but I finally found everything and get this, all for 50AUD. All it needs is some shoes (which I will get when I see her). Let's just hope everything fits. TA-DA~!


No comments:
Post a Comment