Friday, November 12, 2010

Fool me once, shame on you...

Fool me twice, shame on me...
Fool me thrice...
Not going to happen.

Sometimes I wonder if I am a bad judge of character? It seems like I took one huge step forward and then 10 equally huge steps backwards and ended up even further then where I was before.

I am so frustrated with what has been going on lately. I am trying as best as I can to organize things to go my way in life. I mean if I don't have it go my way then whose way do I go by? Surely when it comes to deciding for myself, I have to put myself first and think for myself? Unless I have babies. That is a whole different story.

At the moment I am just pissed off to no end with the boyfriend. Friends aside, he was supposed to be supportive and concerned in the trying times and regardless of the circumstances he should sometimes put me first. I feel this time he went too far and I am not going to take an apology and let it slide just like that. Screw time, screw circumstances. I feel like it is time I put my foot down somewhere.

Sometimes I don't know how much to give in to and how much to make a fuss about. There is only so much I want to tolerate and I feel a lot of things in my life have to go.

Bad friends. Sorry, shame on me for giving you another chance. Its over and I really I rather not know you anymore.

The boyfriend... I keep veering between "omg, forever" and "f.. this I can do better". I do love him, I just don't know if I can say the same for him. Or if I actually feel it reciprocal which makes a HUGE difference when you think about it. (<-- this doesn't make sense and its not the best use of english but wat the heck...)

I don't know how many times of sorry do I want to get?



1 comment:

mil0chel said...

u owe me a story...