Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthday week...

Helping HanLin scan his documents now.
After this I am going straight to sleep.
So tired.
Quite glad the boyfriend is not here tonight.
No time...

Last year and this year, during the second/third week of September it has/ would be "birthday week" in my household simply because both my housemates have their birthdays relatively close to one another...
Tonight the plan was to suprise HanLin.
First, May baked the cake...
Then, they decorated it in Carol's room...
5 minutes to midnight, May came running and knocking on my door...
We all gathered outside his room but before we could do anything, HanLin's voice came through to us. He said, "So obvious".
=.="
But we still went in with the cake only to be confronted a very stressed HanLin.
So scary... (He is applying for his PR now. That also explains why I am helping him scan documents).
Sang happy birthday...etcetc
Joshua, you missed your "bro's" birthday... *tsk*tsk*
OK~!
That's it.

All documents scanned...
I am going to bed.
Zzzzz...
*collapses*

Everything still hurtssssssssssss...
Can I stop my exercise regiment?

No comments: