Saturday, September 19, 2009

Moonlight Oasis

And just like that...
The beautiful night is over...
:)

It was a beautiful day. Nice and warm and sunny. At first I decided to go for a nice long jog but due to my lack of stamina, I changed my plans and thought of planing football instead. Just kick the ball around and practice or something. While looking for it, the boyfriend came home and so I persuaded him to go out with me. Hehe...
In the end, we were both so tired we fell asleep and woke up late, which resulted us being late for the ball and we delayed the whole ship. Ooppssss...
Sorry guys.
I do feel bad about it plus I didn't have time to get ready properly.
But it turned out to be a pretty spectacular night.
Pictures will be up on FB, I reckon.
I didn't bring my camera.
So have to wait for the boyfriend and other friends to get pics up.
:)

And lastly,
Finals is coming up soon...
So I am prepared for the boyfriend to go M.I.A
I just hope I don't miss him too much...
:(


No comments: