So, I finally got the nerve to get my hair done and everyone's been saying it looks great but the lack of..ermmm cleanliness is getting on my nerves. I can't take it anymore. This is the ultimate torture for me. I mean usually I cannot even last one day... they said three days... THREE days like this? OMGAWD~!
I was upset again earlier. The past is still eating at me. At first, I thought when the time came I could or would forgive and forget but I guess I cannot, and will not. I think I am losing faith in the other gender. I mean my guy friends seem to be pretty good but besides that I think they are just really bad at monogamy...
Agreed?
I don't know. I have a splitting headache now. Too many problems, too little of me to go around. Help me.
T.T
A lot more to say but I rather not say.
Sigh.
Should I even continue blogging?
I was upset again earlier. The past is still eating at me. At first, I thought when the time came I could or would forgive and forget but I guess I cannot, and will not. I think I am losing faith in the other gender. I mean my guy friends seem to be pretty good but besides that I think they are just really bad at monogamy...
Agreed?
I don't know. I have a splitting headache now. Too many problems, too little of me to go around. Help me.
T.T
A lot more to say but I rather not say.
Sigh.
Should I even continue blogging?
No comments:
Post a Comment