Rushed home to wash my hair today. I couldn't stand it any longer.
It is not as flat as it was before but I guess I am pretty happy with the outcome. Nothing I can't fix with my hair straightener anyway.
Whoosh. The boyfriend took me to get my long awaited dress. Hehe...
It is finally officially mine and is now sitting in my closet.
Yeay.
Also I realised that I can dress it up, down and as Mj said upside down. Hehe...
Awesome.
Still need to get shoes.
Also outcome of dress = need to get fat.
Haha...
No more diet.
Besides that, progress on application for residency on the way. Things are for once, looking up.
And falling into place. Finally.
XoXoX
P.S. Mydonkey bunny bear is awesome too...
Pizza tomorrow...
Yeayyy...
It is not as flat as it was before but I guess I am pretty happy with the outcome. Nothing I can't fix with my hair straightener anyway.
Whoosh. The boyfriend took me to get my long awaited dress. Hehe...
It is finally officially mine and is now sitting in my closet.
Yeay.
Also I realised that I can dress it up, down and as Mj said upside down. Hehe...
Awesome.
Still need to get shoes.
Also outcome of dress = need to get fat.
Haha...
No more diet.
Besides that, progress on application for residency on the way. Things are for once, looking up.
And falling into place. Finally.
XoXoX
P.S. My
Pizza tomorrow...
Yeayyy...
No comments:
Post a Comment