Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shopping~!!! Thank you, boyfriend...

The boyfriend and I decided to dress up and go shopping with the intention to have some pictures of ourselves outside of my room...
Unfortunately, the excitement of shopping and spending a lot of money resulted in us not taking even a single shot :(
There just wasn't any time, or energy left...
At least I got my shoes...
And a new pair of Converse~!
xD
And the boyfriend got a Mr. Perfect.
But back to my shoes, I got my first pair of four inch stilettos...
One of the many fringe benefits of having a TALL boyfriend.
Get to wear super cool high high heels...
Wheeeeee...
So ball outfit is set...
Is the boyfriend set?
Hehe...
Boyfriend...
Will I get gifts before the ball?
Will I be treated like a princess?

Okay, I shall go shower and be quiet now...
The boyfriend is studying...
Shhhhh...
xD

It's a warm day today...
Spring is here...
Time to go get the ice- cream out of the freezer...


No comments: