Friday, September 25, 2009

I am a mama now... xD

Once I lose all the excess weight, I am going to get a short crop. It is time for change.

Call me bossy, call me b*tchy but there are also reasons as to why and how people come about.
I am glad I have moved on from the past. Right now, I realise I have found a good friend and someone which whom not only have I learnt from but I have found happiness with. The boyfriend, and the relationship however long it may last has changed a lot in my life and has brought me back down to earth (well, when I am not blissfully happy and lovey dovey with the boyfriend.. hehe...). Omg. Today, the boyfriend bought me and brought me flowers in uni. Apparently I was a BRILLIANT shade of red, all the way from campus center to my house.

- stupid mossies, go away and leave me aloneeeee... so itchy... *scratch*bleeds*cries* -

We are made up of two halves. One is our mother and the other our father. We then inherit certain traits and qualities from both and this shapes us, who we are and added on to our life experiences, who we become. I know I am far from being perfect but I do hope that everyday that goes by I am changing to become a better person.

With the amount of responsibilites that I have had to bear and cope with, it isn't suprising that I turned to the first and fastest way to get out of it. And that said the past five years have been the best and worst parts of my life. But most importantly is the experiences and the lessons that I have gained throughout this time.

To be frank, sometimes I don't know if I am REALLY smart of if I am just good at bullsh*t, but either way I seem to be making sense at least to myself. And life is going on and working out, slowly and uncertainly but surely.

Yes, we can never be to sure especially about a good thing for they come and go, just as quickly.
Enjoy your present,
for your present becomes your past
and your future becomes your present
so if you enjoy every moment
then your past, present and future will be very happy and fulfilling
Or well at least try to enjoy it as much as you can.

Over and out.
I am being attack my mossies left, right, center and even in the backside... =.="
*scratch*scratch*scratch*
Tomorrow I shall show the boyfriend and whoever I meet my "war wounds".
GWAR~!

1 comment:

mil0chel said...

wow... sounds deep ...