Haha.. I forgot what I wanted to blog about again...
Let's see...
First up, really weird bad dreams. Didn't I stop playing L4D and other zombie games like ages ago? What's up with the zombie killing dreams? Grrrr...
I had like 4 different dreams and I woke up about 6-7 times? Omg.
SO much for sleeping early. I slept at 9 by the way.
OH well. Guess I will go and get ready for work.
Dem the stuper hyperactive imagination.
ARGH~! I still can't remember...
Let's see...
First up, really weird bad dreams. Didn't I stop playing L4D and other zombie games like ages ago? What's up with the zombie killing dreams? Grrrr...
I had like 4 different dreams and I woke up about 6-7 times? Omg.
SO much for sleeping early. I slept at 9 by the way.
OH well. Guess I will go and get ready for work.
Dem the stuper hyperactive imagination.
ARGH~! I still can't remember...
No comments:
Post a Comment