Monday, August 31, 2009

Shut down for maintainenece...

but I haven't been home long enough to do anything to it...
and so, it is still the same...

So much for my "time off work" to stay at home and rest...
I have been out, about and getting into more trouble...
Heeehee...

Bear says hi...



Yeay, more toys for me to kick off the bed as I sleep. Hehe...
Suprisingly, Monkey managed to stay cuddled in my arms last night...
But all my pillows were off the bed.
Got two new pillows yesterday.
Baby girl, one for you :)
Saw a cute dog mug, but I shall try to find a cuter one.

Other than that, didn't get much.
.
.
.
.
.

When is my dress going to get here?
And what else was I going to blog about?
Why am i so forgetful?

Should I go out today?

No comments: