Today didn't start out as the best of days.
First off, I was woken by another weird "nightmare".
And that was followed by an unnecessary phone conversation which lasted almost half an hour and led to me being late for work...
I do not blame the phone call though...
To make matters worst, today I waited and I did not receive anything. I have now deduced that if I were to shut up so would he. So, fine then, you wait. I'll just go on my way.
I mean whatdafark?
What happened to my hugs and kisses? :(
And then something came visiting as well so I had to postpone my medical checkup.
Great.
Just what I needed.
More delays...
On top of all that, I threw up at work. L-O-L.
Then Sam and Nick said I was a bit warm...
Fever?
But luckily, Nick and Steven went shopping with me today...
I have deduced that almost all clothes are ugly...
I shall...
wait...
for my order...
to come in...
patiently...
*emo*
Oh yes, to top of this mess of a day. I kept sending msges to the wrong people.
Sms and phone calls flying all over the place to the wrong recipients.
Stupid headache, stupid fingers.
I kept dropping stuff at work too...
And I got teased again.
And I am upset about...
Sigh.
.
.
.
.
.
Fuckity fuck fuck.
Everything is just screwed up.
And I bet he wouldn't come when I need him...most.
First off, I was woken by another weird "nightmare".
And that was followed by an unnecessary phone conversation which lasted almost half an hour and led to me being late for work...
I do not blame the phone call though...
To make matters worst, today I waited and I did not receive anything. I have now deduced that if I were to shut up so would he. So, fine then, you wait. I'll just go on my way.
I mean whatdafark?
What happened to my hugs and kisses? :(
And then something came visiting as well so I had to postpone my medical checkup.
Great.
Just what I needed.
More delays...
On top of all that, I threw up at work. L-O-L.
Then Sam and Nick said I was a bit warm...
Fever?
But luckily, Nick and Steven went shopping with me today...
I have deduced that almost all clothes are ugly...
I shall...
wait...
for my order...
to come in...
patiently...
*emo*
Oh yes, to top of this mess of a day. I kept sending msges to the wrong people.
Sms and phone calls flying all over the place to the wrong recipients.
Stupid headache, stupid fingers.
I kept dropping stuff at work too...
And I got teased again.
And I am upset about...
Sigh.
.
.
.
.
.
Fuckity fuck fuck.
Everything is just screwed up.
And I bet he wouldn't come when I need him...most.
No comments:
Post a Comment