And that was the big hit in the 70's? Earlier?
Yesterday I was going to blog this:
Title: RED
I am angry, frustrated and upset...
Blahblahblah...
Bottom line it was going to be a red, angry post about how sh*t I was feeling and how my headache was driving me nuts... (Had to take two panadol and TY's chocolate mousse to cure... Not sure if the relief was from the drugs or the chocolate...)
Came home and settle things with the boyfriend. Then took two more panadol. (Yes, it must have been serious since I won't take Panadol or any other form of pills unless its life or death... Maybe not even in life or death...) Things are okay now...
And to make matters worst today I had to work the whole day and came home with a tummy ache... Had to sit in the toilet for hours (exaggeration)... I feel better though...
Then I took pictures of my wall hangings...
I added some stuff along with my cards and pictures...
1st month anniversary:

Passed exams xD

Hehe... Boyfriend's hereeeee...
Buh-byeee
Title: RED
I am angry, frustrated and upset...
Blahblahblah...
Bottom line it was going to be a red, angry post about how sh*t I was feeling and how my headache was driving me nuts... (Had to take two panadol and TY's chocolate mousse to cure... Not sure if the relief was from the drugs or the chocolate...)
Came home and settle things with the boyfriend. Then took two more panadol. (Yes, it must have been serious since I won't take Panadol or any other form of pills unless its life or death... Maybe not even in life or death...) Things are okay now...
And to make matters worst today I had to work the whole day and came home with a tummy ache... Had to sit in the toilet for hours (exaggeration)... I feel better though...
Then I took pictures of my wall hangings...
I added some stuff along with my cards and pictures...
1st month anniversary:

Passed exams xD

Hehe... Boyfriend's hereeeee...
Buh-byeee
No comments:
Post a Comment