Good news is that I am not in as much pain today as I thought I would be. Bad news is this means that I probably need more exercise...
Gahhh...
Went for dinner last night. Ended up having Indian food instead of Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese/ Italian and everything else we thought of. Next time I think we should just go out without planning. =P
Dinner was really good though. I miss the food back home. :(
And I wanted to watch the Ugly Truth but it is still not out yet. So sad :(
Made lunch today. I tried to cook Nasi Lemak but obviously I failed. T.T
The boyfriend kept saying it was okay, but I really felt bad that he had to eat...all...that... :(
Hmmm... From my window it looks like it would be a good day to sit on the grass and stone but I know better. Once I step out, I bet I would feel the cold chill. Not very nice. My room on the other hand is nice and warm. I think I shall go to bed soon. xD
Nothing more to report. More work and exercise next week. And diet as well. :(
I can do this...
I can do....
Oh look.. chocolate...
Nyammnyamm *chomp*
*slurp*
Yummmmmmm~!!!!!
Gahhh...
Went for dinner last night. Ended up having Indian food instead of Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese/ Italian and everything else we thought of. Next time I think we should just go out without planning. =P
Dinner was really good though. I miss the food back home. :(
And I wanted to watch the Ugly Truth but it is still not out yet. So sad :(
Made lunch today. I tried to cook Nasi Lemak but obviously I failed. T.T
The boyfriend kept saying it was okay, but I really felt bad that he had to eat...all...that... :(
Hmmm... From my window it looks like it would be a good day to sit on the grass and stone but I know better. Once I step out, I bet I would feel the cold chill. Not very nice. My room on the other hand is nice and warm. I think I shall go to bed soon. xD
Nothing more to report. More work and exercise next week. And diet as well. :(
I can do this...
I can do....
Oh look.. chocolate...
Nyammnyamm *chomp*
*slurp*
Yummmmmmm~!!!!!
1 comment:
poor bf... having to eat.. all.. that...
Post a Comment