I want to go shopping...
Got my wages today~!
Whee...
Must remember to save for rent and food... :(
-----------------------------------------
I am sorry :(
Boyfriend, you do make me happy lots.
And I love you lots :)
And I miss you...
And thanks for coming to see me everyday all week.
Still having sore throat but I don't think I am that sick.
Must...take...break...from...w...o..r..k...
*collapses*
Gonna shower and sleep.
P.S. I love the huggies.
And I really am sorry.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, can we go shopping???
Got my wages today~!
Whee...
Must remember to save for rent and food... :(
-----------------------------------------
I am sorry :(
Boyfriend, you do make me happy lots.
And I love you lots :)
And I miss you...
And thanks for coming to see me everyday all week.
Still having sore throat but I don't think I am that sick.
Must...take...break...from...w...o..r..k...
*collapses*
Gonna shower and sleep.
P.S. I love the huggies.
And I really am sorry.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, can we go shopping???
No comments:
Post a Comment