To all those who were concerned...
I am much, much better today.
Thanks for calling.
Me hearts you all lots... :)
I feel so loved.
No more emo.
Hehe...
The boyfriend who shall still remain anonymous just left.
Was doing his assignment.
Make me stress... :(
Argh~!
Teeny tiny apple:



I am much, much better today.
Thanks for calling.
Me hearts you all lots... :)
I feel so loved.
No more emo.
Hehe...
The boyfriend who shall still remain anonymous just left.
Was doing his assignment.
Make me stress... :(
Argh~!
Teeny tiny apple:



The boyfriend was like...
Why did you buy this???
And my not so brilliant reply...
Because its CUTE~!!!
Can't help it. I just love teeny tiny stuff. Really I do.
Minatures are like the best things ever~!
Up next...
Mt. Dandenong...
Why did you buy this???
And my not so brilliant reply...
Because its CUTE~!!!
Can't help it. I just love teeny tiny stuff. Really I do.
Minatures are like the best things ever~!
Up next...
Mt. Dandenong...
No comments:
Post a Comment