Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nose is stuffed...

Wanted to blog this morning but the blog post just wont publish so in the end i scraped the whole thing. I guess a part of me is glad I did, since the blog post was not very favourable.

Anyway I went to the doctor and I do not have swine flu or not yet...
Relieved but then I still have to stay home for the rest of the week to get better...
Doctor's orders.
Being sick is very unpleasant and I do not like it one bit. Also the boyfriend was over. I hope he doesn't get sick too...

I should be glad though that I have friends that seem to care and my overly concerned mom and sister of course but still I want some TLC...like 24/7 till I am better.
Mom asked me to go home...
How to fly like that? Don't want to get quarantined in Malaysia. Even worst~!
------------------------------------------------------------
Continued.

I CANT BREATHE~!!! The meds that the doctor gave knocked me out for the night but now that I am awake, I cannot breathe. It is super annoying.

Random lady just walked past my window. Scared the crap out of me. Who are you???

I am bored.
It is 1030am. Supposed to be working today...
I emo.
I want to work.

Workaholic much?
But I want to work...
:(

Sigh.

I need to do my TR and find a proper job.
.
.
.

Get well soon bunga- bunga...


OK.
I am still bored but the meds are making me sleepy.
I am hungry but too tired to go get food.
Sleepy...
Slee...
Sl...






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get well soon!!! :) take care ar!

Perfectionist Not So Perfect... said...

thanks.. :)
who are you?