Friday, August 14, 2009

Mt. Dandenong...

We made a lot of plans but alas, I fell ill and hence, all the plans pretty much went down the drain.
Why did I get sick now? WHY~!!!??
[Another story but I might also have been replaced at work... Nooooo~!!!]

Anyway we decided to still go ahead with the Dandenong trip as it was assured that I would get rest in the car plus the fresh air was supposed to be good for me. So off we went.
Drove and drove. (It wasn't that far away...)
And finally we were on the lofty, errr...mountain top.


Tyann, me and Ji.
I chose this pic cause we all seemed pretty happy.
Well we were.
Its was a good day.

.
Playing with my phonecamera. It is like awesome.
Hehe. Made the sky pink. Yeay~!

Went to see this drizzle which is supposed to be a waterfall. Sheesh~!
Olinda falls, its called.
What a rip off~! LOL~!

The only picture with the four of us.
We should have asked someone to take a photo for us.
Who forgot to charge his camera? WHO~!?
Hmph~!
And lunch.
Well actually we didn't even try the scones but lunch was good.
More pictures will be up on Facebook when I actually feel like posting them up.
Hey, I passed the pics to you guys didn't I?
You guys do it.
Haha...

I think I need to visit this place again and really explore it properly.
Must get well.
:)

No comments: