Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today...

I didn't want to go to work today.
It is taking its toll on me.
My cough is back and the weather has been crazy (just like when I PMS). Anyway jokes aside, after whining to my boyfriend I finally got my ass up and went to work. Things went alright until around 5 when my boyfriend msged me to tell me that there were reports of a storm.
T.T
It was so windy the trees were bent over.
Sam and I were looking out the window while we were workingworked (what is the right grammar?) and I was wondering how the hell I was going to walk home in that crazy weather. Luckily, Sam and Clancy offered to drive me home after work but Sam had a date so I really didn't want to trouble him. In the end however, the rain stopped so I told him that I would just walk home. While walking home I noticed ice on the ground...
Frost.
My fingers froze plus I wasn't wearing the thickest of my hoodies.
Hey, it was sunny before...

Oh well I got home in one piece, unfrozen and all vital parts still intact. No harm done.

Anyway when I came back, I felt like something was wrong with my room but I didn't know what. Decided to just head straight to the showers since I was cold and wet. When I came back after my shower I still hadn't figured out what was wrong, so I went to make dinner...

Finally, on coming back from dinner...
only then I realised...
that...
there...
was....
something...
on...
my...
BED~!!!
.
.
.
.
.

*giggles*
:)
me happy...
but now I can't sleep cause I don't want to mess it up...
=.='

1 comment:

mil0chel said...

I want your boyfriend!!!! well technically no.. but I WISH MY BF WAS LIKE THAT!!! well technically no as well coz that would jz be weird but .. ARGH I'M SO DARN HAPPY FOR YOU!! Enjoy it while it lasts.. nyek nyek...

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER dear... but i'm heading off to Edinburgh tmr afternoon... will be back on friday so i'll talk to you then ok? *huggies* me loves you lots tsannie bff ! :)

{btw, the bf doesn't think we are abit too les rite?}