Going to uni in a bit and then I have to go to work... :(
Slept really early last night, before 10 (I think) but as I was about to fall asleep...
Someone came knocking...
At least I m pretty sure I wasn't dreaming...
Oh. The box of chocolates is here. Haha...
Yeay...
Tsannie = Happy = Fat
I am going to buy a new dress...
Who cares if I am fat. Bye bye stupid diet... =P
Anyway: to Chel, he knows u're my bff...
Plus which guy minds a lesbo gf?
LOL.
I miss you lots...
You promise we will talk yahhh?
Love you too...
Have fun on your trip...
Will look for your pictures on fb.
Headache now. I slept with the heater on by mistake.
Forgot to switch it off until like 5am this morning when I woke up. *dies*
I think I shall buy a humidifier.
Before I become a prune.
Had the weirdest dream too.
But I think its all good.
At least I know I am true...
*phew*
Slept really early last night, before 10 (I think) but as I was about to fall asleep...
Someone came knocking...
At least I m pretty sure I wasn't dreaming...
Oh. The box of chocolates is here. Haha...
Yeay...
Tsannie = Happy = Fat
I am going to buy a new dress...
Who cares if I am fat. Bye bye stupid diet... =P
Anyway: to Chel, he knows u're my bff...
Plus which guy minds a lesbo gf?
LOL.
I miss you lots...
You promise we will talk yahhh?
Love you too...
Have fun on your trip...
Will look for your pictures on fb.
Headache now. I slept with the heater on by mistake.
Forgot to switch it off until like 5am this morning when I woke up. *dies*
I think I shall buy a humidifier.
Before I become a prune.
Had the weirdest dream too.
But I think its all good.
At least I know I am true...
*phew*
No comments:
Post a Comment