Ok. Maybe that last post was a little too OTT on the corny-ness.
Anyway when I m tired, angry or upset...
I realise I should keep my mouth shut. [If I can control it...or occupy myself (my mouth) with other activities ;) *hint*]
Because, "The tongue is sharper than the sword"
Which in my interpretation of could be that sometimes words can hurt deeper than the knife itself. *ouch*
On another note...
Some of my favourite sayings/ words on l-o-v-e
"What is life without love, and yet what is love without TRUST"
Love makes you blind
Love makes youblond do stupid things
Love can mean to sacrifice
But sometimes love alone is not enough
What else?
Can't seem to remember the others.
I got distracted by another thought.
Babies.
Did you realise that babies are always, always adorable? Regardless of gender, religion or race.
If only we were all babies...
Or as irresistable and adorable as babies
All the time...
The world might be a better place...
Can I adopt a child?
Just to play, for a while?
Its like a toy.
Only fun for five minutes.
.
.
.
.
.
There was more?
I think - caught soaking wet, all in black-
I don't remember.
It will come to me.
If I don't fall asleep.
I will blog again...
Yay~! More work tomorrow...
Did you realise people are hypocrites?
Everything is reciprocal? No, there was another word I used in Socio.
Brain is not working.. More on this later...
My internet is gheyyy...
Anyway when I m tired, angry or upset...
I realise I should keep my mouth shut. [If I can control it...or occupy myself (my mouth) with other activities ;) *hint*]
Because, "The tongue is sharper than the sword"
Which in my interpretation of could be that sometimes words can hurt deeper than the knife itself. *ouch*
On another note...
Some of my favourite sayings/ words on l-o-v-e
"What is life without love, and yet what is love without TRUST"
Love makes you blind
Love makes you
Love can mean to sacrifice
But sometimes love alone is not enough
What else?
Can't seem to remember the others.
I got distracted by another thought.
Babies.
Did you realise that babies are always, always adorable? Regardless of gender, religion or race.
If only we were all babies...
Or as irresistable and adorable as babies
All the time...
The world might be a better place...
Can I adopt a child?
Just to play, for a while?
Its like a toy.
Only fun for five minutes.
.
.
.
.
.
There was more?
I think - caught soaking wet, all in black-
I don't remember.
It will come to me.
If I don't fall asleep.
I will blog again...
Yay~! More work tomorrow...
Did you realise people are hypocrites?
Everything is reciprocal? No, there was another word I used in Socio.
Brain is not working.. More on this later...
My internet is gheyyy...
No comments:
Post a Comment