Friday, August 14, 2009

Stuck at home... Chapter Two.

Since I have been "quarantined" for the past few days...
And I have been complaining about how bored I was...
The boyfriend took pity on me and came over to accompany me despite the numerous (or so he claims) assignments he had to do...
At first things were going alright.
I ate my porridge.
Did my own thing and got on with the day.
But I started to get bored...
And so...
I decided to play with my new phone/camera...
I do not regret getting this phone.
Its a blast~!
Hence, I turned my attention to the boyfriend and decided to snap him in his "nerd" mode.
Here goes...


Yes, see that cheeky smile. No wonder he doesn't get anything done.
Haha. Are you sure you are studying there???

Anyway after a while the boyfriend got annoyed distracted and well...
Let's just say I now have a lot of pictures of me and the boyfriend
which I have decided to not post.
Since I do not want to blind... actually I cannot think of a better word.
Shall we just leave it at that?

And I took my meds.
So it is off to beddy bye land for me.
Me without my bear.
:(

Nitenite.
More soon...
XoXoX

P.S. Please get proper rest tonight teddy bear. You have a long day/night/morning ahead of you... *grins*
This Saturday is our shopping day.
We might not go though if the boyfriend cannot finish his assignments/ if I don't feel well enough.
:(
Sadness.

1 comment:

mil0chel said...

u ni... bf tak henti henti... =.-'''