Monday, September 14, 2009

Irritation...

I am tired.
Everything aches.
And although I had lots of laughs earlier today...
My mind is fuzzy...
I need sleep.

I know I shouldn't, but I recently reverted back to my "diet coke" diet.
With the weather warming up, there is nothing better than a refreshing ice-cold fizzy drink.
The downside is that it is packed with sugar and chemicals and God-knows-what.
I really have to detox after the ball and start eating proper food before my mom comes over and lectures me on healthy eating and force feeds me brown rice and tofu.
T.T
.
.
.
.
.

In 2004, "Juan Mann" (One man) started the free hugs campaign. It was an attempt to make individuals feel better...
Today, we tried it at work. Sam made two tags. One for me and one for himself and we both served customers. We managed to irk the curiosity of a lot of customers but we did not give that many hugs...
But I guess making even a difference in one person's life is more than enough...
That got me thinking about a lot of things though.
To what extent would a person go to sacrifice for the 'greater good'?
How much is too much?
If there was a nude campaign for some good cause or other...
would YOU participate?
Where would you draw the line?
I know that my principal is to give within your means.
But still it is something to ponder upon...
How strongly do you feel about making the world a better place and let's be honest...
How many people actually bother anymore...?

There is another thing that came up...
My friend/colleague stated that,"But 'they' are always together and always making out and all over each other when we see them......................they must be in love"
I don't know about that.
To me, that sound more like a lot of lust...
How do you show someone you love them?
Surely it is not just physical actions that speak?
Especially not the kisses and fondling?
Er...Ewww


Z
z
z
z
z
.
.
.
.
.
*snooze*

My posts are getting more random and unstructured.
I am sorry.
I really do apologize,
but I really am T-i-r-e-d.

I haven even blogged about my attempts to cross the road...
Shall try to draw it out later...

What will tomorrow bring?







No comments: