Lounged around and woke up around noon. That is when the stress started.
First, the boyfriend had to rush his assignments and I think I was feeding of his "stressful" vibes as the day progressed, I got more and more frustrated. I finished downloading all my articles though. I guess this weekend will be spent studying with the boyfriend or maybe I will get Yong and JJ and head off to the library. And then tulip farm on Sunday? :)
At least now I feel excited about the future prospects and I am not filled with dread anymore.
(for now)
First, the boyfriend had to rush his assignments and I think I was feeding of his "stressful" vibes as the day progressed, I got more and more frustrated. I finished downloading all my articles though. I guess this weekend will be spent studying with the boyfriend or maybe I will get Yong and JJ and head off to the library. And then tulip farm on Sunday? :)
At least now I feel excited about the future prospects and I am not filled with dread anymore.
(for now)
No comments:
Post a Comment